Kelas 5 bab 1 asking direction

 Good morning my student 5 grade how are you today assalamualaikum.

Before we study let's pray together thank you very much for joining my class.


Today we are going to discuss about asking direction in Indonesian menanyakan arah suatu tempat.

Please pay attention your LKS page fifteen


After that please open your LKS page 19


We discuss together ya.

1. Excuse me, where is the way to the mosque?

2. There are Some hotel on Merapi street.

3. What is the opposite side of the bank?

4. Can you tell me the way to the hospital?

5. Where can you and your brother get the bus

?


That's all students for studying today. There is no send me only discussion, saya lagi hari ini tidak ada tugas hanya diskusi saja semoga bermanfaat see you good morning.


Mister



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini